Divorce     Maintenance     Children     News     Documents     About Us     Contact Us     Home   

Please note we are not taking on new clients at the moment
and will not be able to assist with any queries relating to divorces, maintenance or custody matters.

What to do if?

The short answer is always call your attorney - or get one!  Of course there are times when you cannot afford one.  There are bodies you can approach without an attorney, although if you can afford one, its always best to go with one.

A divorce agreement is not osmething to try without an attorney.  A domestic violence case is something you can prosecute without an attorney - as is a maintenance case - if you have to.

Who to call if:

If you are assaulted or threatend - appraoch the Domestic Violence Court and the SAPS

If you need to an increase in Maintenance or to reduce it - the Maintenance Court and the Maintenance Officer

If you need an attorney in Johannesburg - call us at 011 7887273

If you need an attorney in another area - call your local Attorneys Association or Law Society


127 Jan Smuts Avenue, Parkwood, Johannesburg | Tel: 011 4464200 | Fax: 011 7887274 | divorce@onlinelaw.co.za
map & directions to office
|  Divorce |  Maintenance |  Children |  Attorneys & Fees |  FAQ |  News |  Documents |  About Us |  Contact Us |  Home |  Side Nav |  Promos |  Michael de Broglio's Blog |